So... for our Nurse's Appreciation Week we had 1275 submissions for our $100 Gift Certificates. We honestly had no idea how many submissions we would get... but we know some of these Nurses have seen challenges this year unlike any they've experienced before. Instead of giving away these Gift Certificates to the highest voted 50, we doubled our effort and we gave away the same value to the 100 nurses with the most votes.
Our Latest News
- Along with free shipping, we have a code, "SAVEME20" to help Save 20% on a online purchase with us. This is our way of saying sorry for the temporary closure of our showroom. With that being said, we do allow scheduled curbside pickups and free shipping. This code cannot be used for items not on the website, and the exclusions for the items on our website are David Yurman, loose diamonds and of course the items that we already have on clearance.
- We’re here at week #6 and this week we’re featuring designer Charles Krypell. Charles Krypell is based out of New York and is internationally known for his sophisticated design work and incredibly detailed fine jewelry. He and his family visit to Windsor every year to see us and bring wonderful collections for everyone to see. It’s one thing to have quality jewelry, but our friendships with Krypells take their creations to the next level. You can see a few pieces of his collection right here.
- The holidays are almost here and what better way to celebrate than another Designer Showcase? This Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th from 10a-6p. Windsor Jewelers will have the newest and most unique pieces from seven well-known jewelry designers including DA Gold, Kabana, Christophe Danhier, Luvente, Gabriel & Co, Sloane Street and Mousson. This will be the largest jewelry...
- Green Box #5 is out! This week Breitling is back with a Colt Skyracer timepiece that retails at $2000. He’s wanted a fine timepiece, now’s the opportunity to find one. Founded in 1884, each style of a Breitling Swiss watch, either men’s or women’s, is celebrated for its elegance, precision, quality, and durability.
- The designer this week is David Yurman! David Yurman is one of the nation’s top jewelry designers and Windsor has thousands of pieces in stock in our store. We have sterling and gold jewelry, for women and for men. This week's box finder will receive a Continuance pendant from David Yurman. This piece is fashioned from sterling silver, embellished with sparkling pavé set diamonds and suspended on a 36” box chain.
- This is a bonus round from Eli Jewels and the prize is one of his awesome cuff bracelets. Eli Jewels uses a contemporary spin on the designs of the Etruscans, Romans and the Greeks. One the brand owners, Fred Makhlouf loves Windsor and Augusta. He’s spent holidays with the Windsor family and been a helping hand to set up for Thunder Over Evans for many years.