For the entire month of June , we’re having our 2022 Summer Diamond Event at Windsor Fine Jewelers. You can take advantage of 5 years zero interest and zero down with approved credit.
Our Latest News
- We're at the final Green Box of 2021! A prize like this is a first for us. The box finder will receive a $10,000 Christopher Designs pendant with chain crafted in 18k white gold with 1.67ct of SI2 clarity and G Color natural diamonds. Christopher Designs is based out of New York and invented a revolutionary method of cutting diamonds. His method has more facets and create a larger looking diamond.
- We're at the 7th Green Box and this week we are featuring Midas! A premier jewelry manufacturer that began with solely chains, Midas has expanded production to an entire fashion line. The family business that began 40 years ago has grown to a large manufacturing facility which provides uniquely tailored collections to mom and pop shops, national retailers and everyone in between.
- We're at the 6th Green Box and this week we are featuring Mikimoto, the legendary brand of pearl and inventor of the pearl culturing process. Dedicated to protecting and propagating stocks of native Akoya oysters depleted by over-harvesting of natural pearls, Kokichi Mikimoto became fascinated with the possibility of producing cultured pearls and in the late 1800’s, Mr. Mikimoto figured it all out and the rest is history. The box finder will receive two pieces of Mikimoto this week for a total value of $4,060!
- Now through November 30th, get 15% off of an online purchase of $200 or more by using the promo code “CYBER2021” and it's only for items on our website. This discount may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers or promotions besides our free shipping and diamond studs for orders above $1500.
- We're at Green Box #4 and this week we are featuring the Italian designer, Roberto Coin. The box finder will receive a pair of Classica Parisienne drop earrings crafted from 18K white gold featuring genuine diamonds. Roberto Coin features a timeless and sophisticated look with each piece fashioning a hidden small ruby that rests against the skin. This tradition comes from an ancient Egyptian legend that the ruby, if held against the skin, promotes long life, health, and happiness to the wearer.
- It’s week 3 for our Green Box hunt, and this week we’re featuring Shy Creation, for the young- and the young a heart- Shy Creation jewelry is contemporary with a California twist. This award-winning brand has a style that is fun, young, and innovative and succeeds in reviving classics with playful, elegant designs. Brilliant diamonds and precious gemstones are hand-set in 14K yellow or white gold to create haute couture jewelry that feels as energetic and lively as the person wearing it. Shy Creation designs are one-of-a-kind, flawlessly handcrafted, and designed to celebrate the moments that matter to you. Make your own rules and express your individual brilliance. Shine bright and bold with Shy Creations. The box finder will receive an 14K white gold diamond shaker hoop earrings with matching diamond by-the-inch bracelet at a total value of $2630.
- We’re featuring designer Charles Krypell. Charles Krypell is based out of New York and is internationally known for his sophisticated design work and incredibly detailed fine jewelry. He and his family visit to Windsor every year to see us and bring wonderful collections for everyone to see. It’s one thing to have quality jewelry, but our friendships with Krypell's take their creations to the next level. The box finder will receive an 18K Yellow Gold Ring with Amethyst and diamonds from the Pastel Collection.