The Green Box is out for one last time before Christmas. This week we have a little something in store for the guys out there, a Breitling timepiece. Founded in 1884, each style of a Breitling Swiss watch, either men's or women's, is celebrated for its elegance, precision, quality, and durability. Breitling is inspired by aviation and many timepieces have features utilized by fighter pilots worldwide. Furthermore, Breitling has demonstrated its luxury and versatility by manufacturing lines of watches specifically for divers.
- It’s Wednesday Dec. 13th and the Green Box is out again! This week we are featuring designer John Hardy. John Hardy jewelry is handmade in bali and based on the artistry of the Balinese. The company focused on sustainability, being environmentally friendly and furthering their unique style into highest realms of luxury.
- It’s Wednesday Dec. 6th and the Green Box is out again! This week we are featuring Mikimoto, the legendary brand of pearl and inventor of the pearl culturing process. Dedicated to protecting and propagating stocks of native akoya oysters depleted by over-harvesting of natural pearls, Kokichi Mikimoto became fascinated with the possibility of producing cultured pearls and in the late...
- It’s Wednesday Nov. 29th and the Green Box is out again! This week we are featuring the Italian designer, Roberto Coin. Roberto Coin features a timeless and sophisticated look with each piece fashioning a hidden small ruby that rests against the skin. This tradition comes from an ancient Egyptian legend that the ruby, if held against the skin, promotes long life, health and happiness. Also this weekend, Dec. 1-2, we're having a huge, 3 designer show featuring Roberto Coin, Eli Jewels and Ashi. These designers will be bringing some jaw-dropping pieces into Windsor for the event.
- The piece of the week the box finder will receive is a Eli Jewels Sterling and & 18k yellow gold pendant and necklace. The Aegean pendant is embellished with diamond and features a beautiful blue topaz. The piece retails for $1795. Please keep in mind, that our box is not hidden in a place that is dangerous. If you would like a clue in a day in advance, come in and try on a piece of Eli Jewels.
- Wednesday Nov. 8th, we've hidden the Green Box once again. The Windsor brand of the week is Gabriel & Co. and they are quite a brand. Gabriel & Co. is unique to Windsor because we would consider them a true, "full spectrum" brand. Many brands have a highlight category or a type of jewelry that they really focus on - Gabriel & Co. does very well in multiple in areas, entry fashion silver (starting from $75), fashion gold and diamond (starting from $450) and of course, engagement rings that are second to none.
- If you can find the Windsor Green Box that we've hidden in the CSRA each week, you'll get a prize that retails for OVER $1000 and some are OVER $2000. Each week features a different designer and you can stop by the store, try on a piece from the designer and get a different clue everyday that you visit.